Sorry I've been MIA, but today is the first day in awhile that I've felt "good".
I thought I'd update you all on some randomness around these parts.
1. The Mudroom built-ins. Remember those that I talked about awhile ago? I
2. Our Menu Plan for the week.
- Sunday (yesterday) - Roast Beef, mashed Potatoes, and roast vegetables, Pizza for dinner
- Monday - Tortelline and Meat sauce
- Tuesday - Ham Lentil soup
- Wednesday - Sheppards pie
- Thursday - leftovers
- Friday - Fish (probably tilapia since hubby hates any fish except for Tilapia)
- Saturday - not sure yet - probably leftovers
4. I got my head checked out! That doesn't sound right does it? I've had a sore spot on my forehead since about October. It feels like a bruise and if I press on it, it gives me a slight head ache. I've been having migraines weekly for the past few months and I've been complaining about the sore spot on my head. THE FAMILY keeps telling to get my head checked. While I was seeing my doctor about my sinus infection I told him about it and he sent me for an x-ray. I'm not too excited about this, cause it's not the first time I've had tests done on my head. I've had MRI"S, catscan, brain wave tests, and I forget what else. Once they told me they found something and then a few months later said it was nothing to worry about. So 10 years later, here I am again, getting my head checked out.
5. The Bachelor. Has anyone else been watching the Bachelor with Ben Flajnik. If you have, you'll understand when I say "I hope he doesn't pick Courtney!" And that's all I have to say about that.
Well, that's all the randomness I'm sure you can handle from me today!
Have a good one!