Here we are for another round of Friday Five. The last couple of days, I wasn't feeling well, so lucky for you, I trolled the internet.
By the way, if you want to pin any of the following beautiful photos, please click on the source link and pin directly from the source. Thanks.
1. Jennifer at Dimples and Tangles is one talented lady and she has a beautiful home. I spent hours on her blog.
I love the colour of those lamps! And that shell! And that mirror! And that dresser!
There is sooo much eye-candy on her blog and so much inspiration. In the mirror you can see the china cabinet that she painted in green. I'm pretty sure I have a cabinet that I've wanted to refinish for a while, and she has inspired me.
2. Next up was Bliss at Home, and she was another one that I was swept away into the vortex with. See the pillow on the chair? It kind of looks like a big fish to me. I want that pillow! I've seen in a bunch of different blogs. And the price is right up my alley! I want it! Maybe an early Christmas/birthday gift? Halloween? Thanksgiving? Our closest Ikea is about 1 hour and half away, so I may need to send my sister there (she lives much closer).
3. Meet Simple Details. See this table?
I saw a similar one at Goodwill a couple of weeks ago. It was $30 including two chairs. I stood around it for 15 minutes deciding whether I wanted it or not. I loved it, but I couldn't figure out where I could use it in the new house. I walked to the opposite side of the store to keep thinking about it and when I came back, it had a "SOLD" sign on it. Yes, I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the tag on it and running to the check out to claim it as mine.
Now, I'm on the hunt for another one. I want it for my games room in the basement. It would be cool with a bunch of mismatched chairs around it.
4. I've pinned this on Pinterest because I want to make my own. And find a place for it. I"m pretty sure I have all the supplies in my Scrapbooking
5. And look what I've scored this week at Goodwill. Funny story goes with it too.
Can you guess what it is?
So that is all I have for this week. I'm hoping to be feeling better soon so I can do some painting this weekend in the master bedroom, while hubby is home. What are you up to?