I'm back with another Friday Five.
By the way, if you want to pin any of the following beautiful photos, please click on the source link and pin directly from the source. Thanks.
1. Today I'm guest Posting on My 1/2 Dozen Daily, talking about my top tips for thrifting. Carla is a local blogger friend that is creating some amazing pieces, and she has a heart of gold. Go check out her blog.
2. Thrifting has been on my mind all week, and I've come across two lovely ladies that love Thrifting as much as I do. I'm not even sure how I came across their blogs, but I'm glad I did. Go check them out.
3. Do you see the tray below? You should've seen what it look like before! She used Chevron Frogtape to create the look! What?!?! I didn't even know they had chevron frog tape. Of course now I'm on the hunt for it.
|Rain on a Tin Roof|
4. Look at these mini pumpkins that the Happy Housie created with a sharpie. So adorable. Must try.
5. I need a daily reminder from Ryan to eat my vegetables. Yes, seriously!
If you've been featured, feel free to use my feature button.
Reminder, if you want to pin any of the following beautiful photos, please click on the source link and pin directly from the source. Thanks.
You can also follow along on Facebook.