1. Carla from My Half Dozen Daily is a local blog friend who is one talented lady. I ordered a baby set from her for a family member who is having a baby. Isn't it gorgeous? You should check out her site to see her other creations. And her Facebook page too.
|My Half Dozen Daily|
2. I love home tours. You get so much inspiration for your own home. These two ladies, Kristen and Linsday are hosting 31 days of home tours. I'm not on the tour, but I'm certainly enjoying peeking into the other blogger homes. Enjoy!
3. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. This is what I'm loving right now. I normally don't go to Starbucks, I'm more of a Timmies girl when I need a coffee to go, but this time of year I love my PSL. Have you tried them yet?
(Starbucks didn't pay me to say that, I really do love the PSL)
4. Have you heard? Pantone's colour of 2014 is Dazzling Blue. I love blue, so I'm excited about this.
How do you feel about it?
5. I found this table at Goodwill this week. The top is pretty beat up and needs to be re-done. The legs are chrome and there is some rust going on in the bottom. I have a pretty good idea of what I am going to do with it, but I'd love to hear what you would do with it. Let me know in the comments, mmmkkay?
I think I see a break in the weather, so I'm off, for a hopefully drier, walk with the dog.
Have a good weekend!