Sometimes the best recipes come about when I'm playing around in the kitchen.
And this one is so easy to put together, I'm embarrassed to post about it! :)
Tomato with Balsamic Oregano
- 1 loaf of french Baguette1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 -3 tomatoes (i used vine-ripened)
- 1 brick of hard Cheese (I used a white cheddar)
- 3 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Thinly slice baguette, tomato and cheese. Place bread, with tomato on top and then cheese (like the picture :))
- Stir remaining ingredients together and drizzle on top of tomato appetizer. Enjoy!
- – - – - – - – - – - -- – - – - – - – - – - -- – - – - – - – - – - -