Well, Anthony came home yesterday and
Since today is Pancake Tuesday, I thought I'd share our go-to recipe. This time with bananas.
Golden Banana Pancakes
(yields about 6 large, 12 small)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp oil ( I use canola)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking poder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 mashed bananas
- Preheat electric griddle to 325F.
- Beat eggs, oil, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and powder, salt, sugar and add to creamed mixture.
- Mix in bananas. Do not over-mix, lumps are good.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter on to oiled and heated griddle to make pancakes. Once bubbles start popping on surface, flip over. About 1 - 11/2 minutes per side. Enjoy!
Toppings: Maple syrup, whipped cream and berries, butter, peanut butter and jam, chocolate spread.
Here are some more recipes that are perfect for Breakfast:
- – - – - – - – - – - -- – - – - – -
Do you make pancakes on a regular basis at your house?
What is your favourite topping?