Apparently Spring is on it's way. In my area, the ground is still covered in snow, although it is melting in some areas, and I have seen little tufts of brown grass peaking out from underneath and my dog seems to be tracking more and more mud in the house. Oh and the price of asparagus seems to be going down, which is the real clue that SPRING IS ALMOST HERE! Let's scream it from the rooftops, shall we? Or... let's make some Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar and Feta Cheese!
Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar and Feta Cheese
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of feta cheese
- sea salt and pepper
- Break tough stalks off asparagus.
- Place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with some sea salt.
- Bake in 400 oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Place in dish and drizzle vinegar over top and crumble feta cheese over. Sprinkle some more salt and pepper over. Enjoy!
This recipe is great served as a side or just eaten one by one, by itself... with nothing else. I may or may not have done that. :)
- – - – - – - – - – - -- – - – - – -
If you like asparagus you might also like this recipe too:
Do you love asparagus as much as we do? How do you like to eat your asparagus?
And more importantly is any one else noticing an improvement in my photography skills since I took that other asparagus recipe pictures? ;)