Sweet Broccoli Salad
- 2 bunches of broccoli
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces, and dice onion.
- In bowl mix sugar, mayo and vinegar.
- Add remaining ingredients (raisins, sunflower seeds)
- Sprinkle bacon bits over top and mix through. Enjoy!
I'm telling ya, for a non-raw-broccoli-eating gal like me, this salad was perfect for me to eat my broccoli. It was so good, and I swear I only had a little bit, you know, to get my fix, until my weight challenge is over with. ;)
- – - – - – - – - – - -- – - – - – -
How do you feel about broccoli? What is your favourite recipe to use up broccoli?